Monday, March 30, 2026

Week 12: Optional readings, screenings and activities

Handmade rope from green grass
 Hello everyone! Looking forward to seeing you in person this Wednesday April 1 in class, and hope that I
will be over the cold I've been sniffling and sneezing with by then...

This week's 'everything sheet' is linked here. You'll notice that the readings are *optional* this week, knowing that you may need the time to complete your culminating projects for the course and prepare to present them in class on Wednesday April 8.

However, in case you do you have time to take these on -- they are very interesting readings! So either way is fine: you can read and respond to these readings now (if you have enough time), or later (as the course finishes up), or let them be. I'm fine with whatever choice works for you, and this will not affect your course mark, but I did want to offer these as something interesting to consider.

See you on Wednesday!

Cheers

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment